• The best place for Minnesota Mix Martial Arts news!
  • It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:17 pm
www.mnmmanews.com

Reese vs. Kevin 2

Everything you ever wanted to know about Mixed Martial Arts in Minnesota...

Reese vs. Kevin 2

Postby BruceTruffLambblood » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Who really won? Wasn't there, but heard it was another BS decision.
BruceTruffLambblood

Re: Reese vs. Kevin 2

Postby calebdude » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 pm

It's online, I saw it posted on facebook... haven't watched it yet but I know it is posted... then you can judge for yourself. I heard it was a good fight, but haven't heard anything about it being a bad decision.
People said the Tat/Tommy fight was a bad decision, but I haven't watched that one either.
calebdude

Postby GoldenGem » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:36 pm

Exactly, you werent there so dont run your mouth.. Another BS decision.. How can you hate on a guy like Concrete???
GoldenGem

Postby BruceTruffLambblood » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:02 pm

for 1, dipshit, i was just sayin what i heard. for 2, how would htat be hating on Asplund? Wouldn't that be hating on the judges? Saying it's a bad decision (which i didn't cuz i aint seen it yet) has nothing to do with the fighters, just the judges. asplund's one of my fav fighters, so zip it idiot. was just just saying some people said it was a bs decision.
BruceTruffLambblood

Postby DickPunch » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm

got dam dipshits
DickPunch

Postby GoldenGem » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 am

Back at ya Karl...
GoldenGem

Postby DickPunch » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:28 am

I was being facetious
DickPunch

Postby mikereilly » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:42 pm

I think the lesson here is "Bruce" you "listen" to a lot of things that are not true which makes you a wealth of mis-information, And since you have a tradition of bagging on Asplund's teams it is not a HUGE assumption to believe you also do not like Kevin and thus were bagging on him. However since you were so good as to clear up that confusion in a direct and professional and might I add polite manner we can all move forward. Glad to hear your an Asplund fan - please buy a t-shirt
mikereilly

Postby BruceTruffLambblood » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Typical Reilly ... always trying to sell somethin ... the snake oil salesman always comes out.

Never had a problem with anyome at Ambition, none of the fighters at all. Just you. Their all good people. But not u.

Watched the four rounds on tape. Had reese won three of them. But all were close, so it is what it is.
BruceTruffLambblood

Postby mikereilly » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:07 am

LOL
Ya you know me... BTW - you really do not know me - at least you do not know me well enough for me to know you
BTW if you buy one of Kevin's shirts that is good for Kevin, for the shirt company and good for you because you get a cool shirt - it doesn't put any $ in my pocket - So is that the kind of snake oil saleman I am? I sell for which I reap no benifit? Ahh OK - What have I sold to you? Seriously you act like I did something to you personally Son and I'm willing to bet you and I have never once talked face to face.
Well I will try to sell you something. You need a dog - You need a dog in the worst way. I have dozens, even hundreds of dogs looking for good homes. These dogs are often taken from high risk/high kill shelters, puppy mills or abusive homes and we find them new homes and great owners like yourself. If you can not adopt a dog how about you become a foster and give an animal a safe place before we find their forever home. Save an animal today - Make a difference. It will give you something better to do then hate a complete stranger.
mikereilly

Return to Minnesota MMA News Talk