• The best place for Minnesota Mix Martial Arts news!
  • It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:20 pm
www.mnmmanews.com

Tommy

Everything you ever wanted to know about Mixed Martial Arts in Minnesota...

Tommy

Postby Savage » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 am

Instead of wasting time on a forum trying to dig stuff up about gyms. Go to each and every gym you are inquiring about, and make a decision. Even if someone writes a good review you might not have the same experience. Pull the trigger and start sampling. I am sure they all offer a free class, then find one that fits you with the proper price range and driving distance as well as the class structure, etc...
Savage

Re: Tommy

Postby Tommyreardon » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:20 am

Im actaully already doing that i was just hoping that this site would be more helpful with reviews so im trying to get people to at least answer questions on the forum so it can be more helpful for me for gyms i havent gone to yet and so anyone else looking for gyms can find info here.
Tommyreardon

Postby Savage » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:40 am

Forums are never helpful for what your looking for. People will just tell you how great their gym is and how big their cock is and how they once touched a ufc fighter and how their trainer is a taiwanese killer who is a part time assasin and thats why you should train with us blah blah blah.
Savage

Postby mnmmanews » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 am

Wait you guys have a Taiwanese killer who's a part-time assassin at ATT in Savage? Holy lord. I need to start driving up there daily.

I assume Chuck Norris teaches boxing/striking when John isn't available?
mnmmanews
Site Admin

Postby Tommyreardon » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:09 pm

what a good class size? and wut does att in savage charge?
Tommyreardon

Postby Mitch Jackson » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:50 pm

Yes we have a Taiwanese killer he only teaches our secret ninja classes
Mitch Jackson

Postby Mitch Jackson » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 pm

And Tommy don't be scurd
Mitch Jackson

Postby AJudge » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:11 pm

ATT Charges Cash,stash,grass, gas ,ass,gold, or even aluminum and copper. They have a wide array of payment options..
AJudge

Postby Savage » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 am

^^^^^nail on head winner winner chicken dinner
Savage

Postby Mitch Jackson » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Hey Tommy at ATT we have touched tons of UFC/Big show fighters

Brock Lesnar walked by my locker room one time in Fargo.
I had some very fun grappling matches with Gleison Tibau (dude is a monster 200+)
And did cage drills with him, I almost got up then he start blasting me in the face with little gloves good times good times
I chatted with Mike Brown
Took a class from Dean Lister
Rodrigo Gracie choked me out with his shirt
I was with Eric when he bought a hand wrapping dvd from 'Stitch' Duran
Went to a jits class with Thiago Alves
Went "just takedowns" with Hector Lombard he tossed me on my head and punched me
I saw Thiago Silva in the gym
Royce Gracie gave me a blue belt
Ricardo Liborio told me I was a tough SOB
I shook Greg Jackson's hand
Went to a Erik Paulson seminar
I saw Jeff Monson hitting pad
Saw Cole Miller just before his fight in the gym and the UFC was doing a video on him. Saw Cole beat on Melvin Blumer a little bit too, that was fun

Blah blah blah

We get close to them a lot of them and have a good time
but you gotta earn it
Mitch Jackson

Postby Tommyreardon » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Ive been to the academy and ambition and so far ambition mma is way better you can go there more frequently and everyone seems more mma fight oriented and on top of that its way cheaper. Its like 103 a month.
The academy has a better facility but in most of the classes the people arent training to become fighters its just casual. Only at the top end are people training for fights and very serious about it but the biggest thing with them is the membership fee.
There plan is $225 signup fee plus $195 a month exact or pay $147 down and sign up for 6months and pay $158 a month or just pay 6months all at once for $997. This is exact numbers and they try to make u put down a creditcard number or checking account before u even use the 30days and they automatically sign u up they just dont take out money till after the 30days and you have to have them cancel it if you wanna be done so... alot of presure the first day to sign up plus its way more expensive then other gyms and i like ambition more
Tommyreardon

Return to Minnesota MMA News Talk